Now Standard with FOXBANG!
Based off of the original FOXPRO Fury, the FOXPRO Fury 2 comes with 100 preloaded sounds with a capacity of 500 sounds, dual amplified speakers and 24 bit audio but now comes standard with FOXBANG technology.
- 24-Bit Audio 24-bit audio for extreme audio performance. The FURY 2 can play .mp3, uncompressed .wav, .fxp (FOXPRO's proprietary file type), and .24b (FOXPRO's 24-bit file type).
- FOXBANG™ With FOXBANG activated the caller automatically switches to your preset #1 after discharging your firearm. This allows for hands free sound changing operation to help keep your eyes focused on the field where it counts.
- Dual Amplified Speakers Individually amplified horn (front) and cone (rear) speaker combination provides loud, crystal-clear audio and great frequency response. You can switch the internal speakers on/off from the main unit and from the Fury 2 remote control.
- 16 Channels of Remote Operation Operate up to 16 different units from a single remote.
- Remote/Manual Operation Use the FURY 2 with the remote or choose to operate it manually from the controls located on the front.
- Stereo or Mono Operation Stereo and mono operational modes can be selected from the Fury 2 remote control.
- Red Backlit LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Improved Remote Performance By utilizing FHSS technology, remote range and reliability will greatly increase.
- Numeric Keypad Sound Entry Don't like scrolling through your sounds? Directly enter the number of the sound you wish to play on the numeric keypad for direct access. For those that prefer the scrolling, the rotary selector knob allows you to scroll through sounds without the need for memorizing your sound list.
- 10 Custom Sound Presets Store up to 10 custom sound presets with individual volume levels. Two quick access preset buttons are located on the side of the Fury remote.
- FOXCAST™ Design up to 10 entire stands including the individual sounds, volume levels, durations, and passages of silence. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control.
- FOXFADE™ Manipulate the volume level of the L/R channels on a stereo audio file. For example, if you are playing a sound that has a rabbit on the left audio channel and a coyote on the right audio channel you can use FOXFADE to gain independent control of volume of both sounds within the stereo audio file (i.e. decrease the volume of the rabbit--or silence it completely--while the volume of the coyote remains the same or vice versa.) In mono operation, FOXFADE will act as a mixer moving sounds from the front speaker to rear speaker.
Item Temporarily Unavailable
You might be able to purchase this item on backorder status, but it will
not be available for immediate shipment. Please keep this in mind when placing your order.
The following reviews were submitted from owners of this item. If you would like to share a review
with FOXPRO, please click here
Overall Customer Rating: 5.0 stars
(5 Stars) Reviewer:
Darin in ArizonaComments:
This call is incredible and surpasses all my expectations. You won't need any other calls owning this bad boy!
Thank you Fox Pro!
(5 Stars) Reviewer:
ratmussell in Comments:
This call rocks! Sound is great, remote hands down the best. Nothing interferes with it! Very pleased with the Fury 2! No regrets.
(5 Stars) Reviewer:
Undisclosed Location in MikeComments:
This is my 3rd Foxpro (Wildfire and Firestorm previously). Although those were great, the Fury 2 is everything I hoped it would be and more. I appreciate the smaller size and light weight, yet it still has amazing features. The remote is extremely straight forward and easier to read than my previous models. My favorite feature is the sequence. I really like having preset stands ready to play and the new program writer on Foxpro's website makes it quick and painless to program. I couldn't recommend more.