FOXPRO's Online Programming Support Center is designed to help you learn and understand all there is to know about programming your FOXPRO game call. The information is broken up into several categories as listed below. To explore a particular topic, click on the topic itself or one of the related sub-topics listed beneath it.
The programming support center provides detailed instructions for programming the following FOXPRO digital game calls:
XR6, NX3, NX4, FX3, FX5, SCORPION X1A, X1B, X1C, SPITFIRE, WILDFIRE, WILDFIRE 2, FIRESTORM, FURY, FURY 2, PRAIRIE BLASTER, PRAIRIE BLASTER 2, PRAIRIE BLASTER 3, CS24, CS24B, CS24C, KRAKATOA, KRAKATOA II, SNOW-CROW PRO (SC3, SC5), SNOW-CROW PRO 2, SUPER SNOW CROW PRO, OCC, HELLFIRE, CABELAS OUTFITTER SERIES, TRUCK PRO, SHOCKWAVE, FUSION, CROSSFIRE, INFERNO, BANSHEE & SCREAMING BANSHEE.
Please read through all of the provided tutorials before calling FOXPRO customer support with your programming questions as these pages will probably answer them for you.
General Programming Instructions
Transmitter Playlist Synchronization
After reprogramming your FOXPRO game call, you will need to synchronize your remote control. This section covers updating
the remote controls.
- Updating the TX200 Playlist for the Scoprion X1A, OCC, SCP5 and FX5.
- Updating the TX9 Playlist for the Wildfire 1, Wildfire 2, Hellfire, Scorpion X1B, X1C and Firestorm.
- Updating the TX500 Playlist for the Fury, Prairie Blaster, or Snow Crow Pro 2 Only.
- Updating the TX500 Playlist for the CS24 and Krakatoa Only.
- Updating the TX505 Playlist for the Fury 2, Prairie Blaster 2 and Crossfire.
- Updating the TX1000 Playlist for the Shockwave, Fusion, Prairie Blaster 3, Truck Pro and Super Snow-Crow-Pro.
- Updating the TX1000 Playlist for the CS24C and Krakatoa II.
Remote Support Clients
If you are working with a FOXPRO support agent over the phone and they request you download a remote support client, please select the appropriate choice below.