Before sending your FOXPRO product to FOXPRO Inc. for service, it is recommended to look over this guide to help ensure that you have the best experience possible. Before sending your FOXPRO product to the factory, you should check to see if your product is still covered under warranty and if so, that the current issue is classified within the FOXPRO Inc. warranty terms. FOXPRO provides repair services for FOXPRO products that are covered by warranty and for products that are outside of their warranty period. Products outside the warranty period may be subject to service fees. Please contact a FOXPRO Inc. Service Agent to determine warranty coverage and discuss any potential fees that may be incurred. If you did not send in your proof of purchase with your warranty registration, be sure to do so now. Packaging Recommendations
The following points are recommendations made by FOXPRO Inc. to help you prepare and monitor your shipment to our facility for service.
• If you were not specifically asked to include your batteries by the service agent, please remove them from the product(s) prior to packaging. This will help prevent the product from being accidentally powered on while in transit. FOXPRO game calls that are activated while in transit can often be subject to being opened and investigated by the company who is shipping the package which leads to excessive delays.
• Include a note with your product (form can be downloaded and printed from: http://www.gofoxpro.com/sp/docs/packingslip.pdf
) so that your package is clearly identifiable and all issues are explicitly covered. Be sure to include your name, return address, telephone number, any additional information on this form or separate note including: upgrade requests, sound reprogramming requests, additional requests, comments, or questions.
• Securely pack your product inside a container (box) filled with adequate packaging materials (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts or newspaper) to help protect it during transit. We advise against using the original showroom box which displays the packages contents. A plain brown cardboard box is recommended. Most shipping service locations have packing materials available if you lack access to them. Do not use items you wish to have returned to you as additional packaging material. Please refrain from sending objects with your package such as: razor blades, knives, ammunition, etc.
• Be sure to mark the outside of the package with "Attention Service Dept".
• The purchase of additional insurance on your package is recommended, but it is at your discretion.
• Always request a copy of your package tracking number for future reference along with a copy of the receipt from the location you sent the package from.What to Expect
The following points will give you an idea of what to expect when sending products to FOXPRO for service.
• Upon receipt of your package, the FOXPRO Inc. Service Team will begin processing your package which includes: unpacking, taking inventory of all items sent, and preparing the work order.
• A FOXPRO Service Team member will call you during processing to let you know the package has arrived. If you are not available to take the call, a message will be left. It is not required that you return the call, but if you have questions or if you have new details to share, it is encouraged.
• You should anticipate your product(s) being at the FOXPRO facility between 2-5 days total—depending upon the time of year. For example, during the busy season (fall through winter) you should expect the unit to be at FOXPRO closer to the 5 day mark than 2. During the summer months, 1-2 days at the factory is not uncommon.
• Your product will go through a rigorous multi-point inspection to ensure that all problems have been eliminated prior to being returned.
• If the FOXPRO Service Agent or technician has any questions or wishes to provide you with any tips or suggestions, you will be contacted right away. Additional notes or comments may appear on the copy of the work order you receive back in your package.
• Prompt, courteous, and professional support from all FOXPRO Inc. Service Agents.Address for Shipping
The address to use when shipping packages to FOXPRO Inc. is:
attn: SERVICE DEPT.
14 Fox Hollow Drive
Lewistown, PA 17044
United States of America Case Number
If you call FOXPRO Inc. before sending your product(s) to us for service, you will receive a case number. This number will link your conversation and all information shared during that conversation to our internal processing system along with any additional notations made by the FOXPRO Inc. Service Agent. It is recommended that you call our Service Team prior to sending an item in as many issues can be corrected directly over the phone. The number to call is 717-248-2507 and select option 2 to speak with the Service Team. Payment for Upgrades & Non-Warranty Service
FOXPRO Inc. can accept checks, money orders, and most major credit cards (VISA, American Express, Master Card, and Discover). We strongly advise against sending cash in your shipment. For the fastest turnaround time, we recommended use of a credit card. An agent can contact you once the work is complete for payment over the phone, if you wish.Sound Compatibility for Reprogramming
If you are sending in an older model FOXPRO game call for reprogramming (i.e. 38, 38, 416, 532, ZR2), be sure to review our current sound list (PDF: http://www.gofoxpro.com/soundlist.pdf) for sound compatibility prior to shipping. Sounds that are marked with an asterisk (*) on the list are NOT compatible with the models listed above. To help prevent delays, always check. In the event of compatibility issues arise, an agent will contact you with an explanation and a list of available options to you.Lost Packages
As mentioned in the Packaging Recommendations section, we strongly suggest that you request and maintain copies of your tracking number(s) and register receipts from the location where you sent the package. From time to time packages do go missing in transit. If you have sent a package to FOXPRO Inc. and it has not arrived within the time frame provided by the company shipping the package, you will need to contact that company to initiate a trace on that package in attempt to track it down. FOXPRO Inc. is not and cannot be held responsible for any packages which are lost in transit to the FOXPRO Inc. factory. In the event that your package is lost in transit from the factory to your location, FOXPRO Inc. will provide assistance in finding resolution for that situation.