Smokin Gun Howler
Item is in stock
Usually ships in 5-7 business days.
International orders may take additional processing time.
PA residents, add 6% sales tax.
FOXPRO is excited to introduce a complete line of coyote diaphragm mouth calls. The versatility that diaphragm calls have allows you to let out a howl or distress quickly on your stand. The Smokin' Gun howler from FOXPRO is a two-reed, regular frame design that offers a general array of coyote vocalizations. This mouth call is easy to use and has great volume capabilities. The Smokin' Gun howler creates a variety of standard coyote vocalizations such as howls, barks, distress, yips, chirps, whimpers, and challenges.
- Two red .004mm latex reeds
- Creates standard coyote vocalizations
- Regular frame design
Storage and Maintenance
- Caring for your diaphragm calls is very important to maintain ultimate performance. You should tend to your mouth calls all season long. Here are a few tips for prolonging the life of your diaphragm calls.
- After use, be sure to rinse them with a mouthwash and water mixture or use tap water. Once they have been cleaned, carefully dry them with a towel or paper towel. Insert a toothpick between the top and bottom reeds. Then allow them to air dry for several hours, DO NOT SET THEM IN THE SUN. Once you have left them dry you can then remove the toothpick(s) and place them back in some sort of bag or container. Store them in a cool, dark place afterwards.
- Heat is a very big problem with mouth calls. If you leave your mouth call out in the sun or in your vehicle this can damage the latex. This will cause the latex to expand and will ultimately affect the sound quality and also lifespan of the mouth call.