Before sending your FOXPRO product to FOXPRO Inc. for service, it is strongly recommended to look over this guide to help ensure that you have the best experience possible. Before sending your FOXPRO product to the factory, you should check to see if your product is still covered under warranty and if so, that the current issue is classified within the FOXPRO Inc. warranty terms. FOXPRO provides repair services for FOXPRO products that are covered by warranty and for products that are outside of their warranty period. Products outside the warranty period may be subject to service fees. Please contact a FOXPRO Inc. Service Agent to determine warranty coverage and discuss any potential fees that may be incurred. If you did not send in your proof of purchase with your warranty registration, be sure to do so now.
The following points are recommendations made by FOXPRO Inc. to help you prepare and monitor your shipment to our facility for service.
- If you are sending the package from a shipping store and the return address is the address of the store, make certain that you place a note in the package with your name and contact information so that we can identify it as belonging to you. If there is no contact information and only a return address for a shipping store, we will be unable to get in contact with you.
- Unless you were told not to include your batteries, be sure to send them along with your product(s).
- Please remove any aftermarket additions you have made to the caller (i.e. lanyards, covers, tripods, etc.).
- Include a note with your product (printable service packing slip) so that your package is clearly identifiable and all issues are explicitly covered. Be sure to include your name, return address, telephone number, any additional information on this form or separate note including: upgrade requests, sound reprogramming requests, additional requests, comments, or questions.
- Securely pack your product inside a container (box) filled with adequate packaging materials (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts or newspaper) to help protect it during transit. We advise against using the original showroom box which displays the packages contents. A plain brown cardboard box is recommended. Most shipping service locations have packing materials available if you lack access to them. Do not use items you wish to have returned to you as additional packaging material. Please refrain from sending objects with your package such as: razor blades, knives, ammunition, etc.
- Be sure to mark the outside of the package with "Attention Service Dept".
- The purchase of additional insurance on your package is recommended, but it is at your discretion.
- Always request a copy of your package tracking number for future reference along with a copy of the receipt from the location you sent the package from. We have no control over the shipping process.
What to Expect
The following points will give you an idea of what to expect when sending products to FOXPRO for service.
- Upon receipt of your package, the FOXPRO Inc. Service Team will begin processing your package which includes: unpacking, taking inventory of all items sent, and preparing the work order.
- You will be able to track your repair via your FOXPRO account. If you do not have a FOXPRO account you can create one using your email address. From here you will be able to see when your FOXPRO device arrives at our facility, when it has been checked in, when the technicians have an estimate ready for you to view and pay for, and when it has been shipped back to you.
- You should anticipate your product(s) being at the FOXPRO facility for up to 14 days.
- Your product will go through a rigorous multi-point inspection to ensure that all problems have been eliminated prior to being returned.
- If the FOXPRO Service Agent or technician has any questions or wishes to provide you with any tips or suggestions, you will be contacted right away. Additional notes or comments may appear on the copy of the work order you receive back in your package. Always look closely at the paperwork.
- Prompt, courteous, and professional support from all FOXPRO Inc. Service Agents.
The address to use when shipping packages to FOXPRO Inc. is:
attn: SERVICE DEPT.
14 Fox Hollow Drive
Lewistown, PA 17044
United States of America
If you call FOXPRO Inc. before sending your product(s) to us for service, you will receive a case number. This
number will link your conversation and all information shared during that conversation to our internal processing
system along with any additional notations made by the FOXPRO Inc. Service Agent. It is recommended that you call
our Service Team prior to sending an item in as many issues can be corrected directly over the phone. The number to
call is 717-248-2507 and select option 2 to speak with the Service Team.
Payment for Upgrades & Non-Warranty ServiceFOXPRO Inc. can accept checks, money orders, and most major credit cards (VISA, American Express, Master Card, and Discover). We strongly advise against sending cash in your shipment. For the fastest turnaround time, we recommend the use of a credit or debit card. An agent will contact you via phone for payment once the total cost of the work has been calculated. We prefer to send estimates via email so that you can view what the technician has prepared, which includes a complete list of parts and description of service. Payment must be made prior to performing the work. In the event that you decide to not pay for a non-warranty repair, your product will be repackaged and sent back to you in the same condition we received it. If FOXPRO provides you with a cost estimate for repair services and we do not hear back from you within 60 days from the date we submitted the estimate, your product will be returned to you the same condition we received it.
If you are unsure what is covered/not covered by your product warranty, you can view the warranty information page for more information.
Sound Compatibility for ReprogrammingIf you are sending in an older model FOXPRO game call for reprogramming (i.e. 38, 44, 48, 416, 532, ZR2), be sure to review our current sound list (PDF: FOXPRO Complete Sound List) for sound compatibility prior to shipping. Sounds that are marked with an asterisk (*) on the list are NOT compatible with the models listed above. To help prevent delays, always check this list first. In the event that compatibility issues arise, an agent will contact you with an explanation and a list of available options.
As mentioned in the Packaging Recommendations section, we strongly suggest that you request and maintain copies of your tracking number(s) and register receipts from the location where you sent the package. From time to time packages do go missing in transit. If you have sent a package to FOXPRO Inc. and it has not arrived within the time frame provided by the company shipping the package, you will need to contact that company to initiate a trace on that package in attempt to track it down. FOXPRO Inc. is not and cannot be held responsible for any packages which are lost in transit to the FOXPRO Inc. factory. In the event that your package is lost in transit from the factory to your location, FOXPRO Inc. will provide assistance in finding resolution for that situation.