Updating the TX35 Playlist
After reprogramming your game call, you are ready to download the new playlist to the TX35 transmitter. You will need a 3.5mm male-to-male stereo patch cable for this process.
- Disconnect all accessories from the game call (i.e. speakers or decoy)
- Turn off the power for both the game call and the TX35.
- Connect the patch cable from the sound upload jack on the TX35 to the AUX jack on the game call.
- Turn on the TX35
- After powering on, the TX35 will display TURN ON CALLER
- Turn on the game call.
- The display on the TX35 will display TRANSFERRING DATA. When it's done, the display will display REMOVE CABLE HOLD SEND.
Unplug the cable from the TX35 first, followed by the main unit. Push and hold the power/send button on the TX35 for 2-3 seconds. The screen should briefly display TRANSFER COMPLETE and then your sound list will appear on the screen. Cycle through the list to view your changes.