Updating the TX500 Remote Playlist
Transferring Sounds To The TX-500 Transmitter (original CS24 & original Krakatoa only)
Program your sounds into the CS24/Krakatoa as outlined in the instruction manual. Make certain that you do
not use the same number for more than one sound! Note that the transmitter can only display 21
characters per line. The first 3 characters must be the sound number, from "000" through "499".
Place a space between the sound number and the sound name. 17 characters remain for the sound
name. Although the sound name can have more characters, the TX-500 will only display the first
17 characters. Any additional ones will not be displayed.
NOTE: This process may take a few minutes. DO NOT turn off the TX-500 or CS24/Krakatoa during this process.
- Disconnect all accessories from the CS24/Krakatoa (i.e.speaker, decoy etc.)
- Turn the power off on both the CS24/Krakatoa and the TX-500
- Plug the patch cable into the upload jack on the TX-500 and the AUX jack on the CS24
- Turn on the TX-500
- Highlight CONTINUE and press down on the selector knob one time
- Turn on the CS24/Krakatoa
- After turning on the CS24/Krakatoa, a progress bar will begin to go across the display on the TX-500. This may take several seconds. DO NOT turn off the CS24/Krakatoa or the TX-500
- When the TX-500 display says TRANSFER COMPLETE, remove the cable from the TX-500 and click CONTINUE